Sunday, October 11, 2026

Sunday, September 6, 2026 - First morning at the Modern flat nestled in the Malvern Hills Worcestershire

Got to see the place where I'm staying in daylight on Sunday morning.
Beautiful place, on the hillsides.
Came in through the long driveway and through the gate (with a gate code).
This driveway and gate was pretty difficult to find in the dark!
They had coffee, sugar and milk (in the fridge).
Made myself a coffee.
UK uses a totally different wall outlet with 220V.
I brought one adaptor that I used every day throughout the trip.
All entrances were with a code (the car gate and the front door).
The room itself used a normal key but there was key box next to the door with a code to get in the box.  So, the entire process doesn't require a person to help you.
Assigned parking in the rear of the property.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment